- AKTION !
Artikel der Marke Hippychick
In 1999, at a kitchen table in Somerset, Hippychick was born. It was Julia Minchin’s table and it was her first product - the innovative back-saving Hipseat - that got everything started.
As a mother of three, Julia knows only too well about carrying babies and the resulting aching back. The Hipseat solved the problem and it continues to be one of our bestsellers. Let’s face it - babies aren’t getting any lighter!
More clever products joined Hippychick and just like a child, the company seemed to shoot up before our very eyes. We had a fully-fledged business with proper offices and a team of staff.
Julia and Jeremy’s family had also grown to 5 with 3 children plus an increasing number of pets. Jeremy left his job to share his financial and selling expertise with Hippychick.
Hippychick products are now widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide. We are proud to have won several business awards, including Best Distributor, Nursery Industry Awards for three years running.
This is very much a family business and families are at the heart of everything we do.
Here at Hippychick, we’re all about making parents’ lives easier. When life is easier, it’s more fun! Our name is quite cute and fluffy and so are many of our products but we are also very practical and hard-working. We expect a lot from our products. As a parent, when you use something every day, it’s often the little details that count. We notice those things too.
- Good design is everything to us.
- Our products work well and are a pleasure to use.
- They are made to last and to be handed on.
- They all have something unique: whether it’s their fabric, their versatility, or a simpler, smarter way of doing things.
- Many have won prestigious Nursery Industry and press award
We consider things as a parent:
- Is the fabric top quality for the job?
- Will this toy survive in the hands of a boisterous toddler?
- Can you fold it up and travel with it?
- Is it fun for more than one or two goes?
- Is it safe - but not boringly so?
- Is it comfortable and soft?
- Can it be washed in the machine and still look good?
Wherever we can we buy British. We like clever ideas – especially ones from the experts: parents. We’re extremely proud of all our products. We hope you love them as much as we do!
- AKTION !
- AKTION !